How to get Untrace Report

Dear Citizens

You will be happy to know that in the last two months more than 100 stolen vehicles were recovered and handed over to the rightful owners by organising educative seminars in various Police Station and Police Posts. Recently we organised similar seminars in PS A Division, PS Galliara, PP Kot Khalsa and PP Durgiana. Even superdari orders from courts were obtained by the Police with a view to avoid inconvenience to the citizens.
However to facilitate our citizens who want to get untraced report regarding theft of vehicles and other articles where recoveries have not been made so far, we have made arrangements to avoid inconvenience.
With Regards------- Senior Superrintendent of Police, Amritsar

· How to get untraced report?
Please visit the CPRC counter in the SSP office.
Take the format, fill it up and submit the same to the officer present on duty.
You can collect your untraced report after 15 days from the same counter.
You are not required to visit the Police Stations for this purpose.
· You can also send the proforma through E-mail on policehelp100@gmail.com

Application to get Untrace Report
Name and parentage of the applicant:
Phone Number:
Description of the stolen property:
(Model, type and Reg. No., in case of vehicles)
FIR No. Date Under Section
Police Station

Signature of the applicant


NITISH said...

Dear Kunwar sir, You are doing a lot for us , a lot for the holy city of amritsar. My name is Nitish Kumar Raghav, i am a lecturer of pharmacy in Sai Institute of Pharmacy - Manawala ( amritsar - jalandhar national highway). Sir please do call me whenever you need my help in any regard. My mobile number is 9815282690. I have done B.Pharmacy,CYBER LAW, currently in MBA ( Final ). My father is retired professor from hindu college. Sir once Mr Sethi , a tribune journalist (my father old student) met me and told me that Kunwar Vijay partap ji is also interested in cyber law kind of courses and he is ready to catch the criminals in this area. Sir I have a lot of interest in the area of computers. I want to help you in this regard. Sir are you intersted in doing courses in cyber laws like Cyber law investigator, cyber law analyst. etc. I am blogging this on your site...kindly feel free to contact me after 6 pm ....Thanks and regards...Nitish Raghav... Sir also one thing ...I can help you solve the traffic problem of amritsar ...I just need your co - operation ...This matter we will discuss later...bye

Akhilesh Vyas said...

Hi Sh. Kunwar Vijay Pratap Singh , I am Advocate Akhilesh Vyas practicing in Amritsar district courts and Punjab and Haryana High Court along with my father Sh. Subodh K. Vyas ( Advocate). I also provide legal consultancy to cyber law companies in Pune, Delhi and maharashtra. We work against hacking , phishing and cyber crime, credit card fraud cases and cyber crime case, telecalling pornography, etc.
There is increse in cyber crime in Punjab but litigation is not there bcoz of less awareness and legal expertise in citizens. As per my knowledge i m there to assist your team along with my hi tech team to give all type of assistance for cyber security I want your co-operation. Hope to contact you soon as I have a very favourable plan to track cyber criminals as we are doing in other parts of India.

NEERAJ said...